Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2

 This morning we went to "One Tree Hill" to take a look at the city from a higher viewpoint. Here's some photos.
 view toward the house.

view toward central Auckland City

view toward a mountain range that I will learn the name of later

view of some of many sheep grazing on the hill

Next, we went to the zoo! It was quite fun...







We went back to Mission Bay today to have fish & chips with the extended family, and I got to meet the two boy cousins who are such fun! We played teeball, soccer, and ate a lot of food. This was my first experience with fish & chips (I suppose not the first with chips since they're french fries), and with sushi! Both were great. We finished the evening with Bastien Point (I think that's what it's called).


Great day, but now it's time for sleep. Good morning, Texas. Good night, New Zealand. 



1 comment:

  1. Did I could I have possibly beat your mom to post? Woohoo!
    I am glad you got to go on a fun adventure! So was the fish from the fish and chips sushi? If not then did you enjoy the sushi too? I talked to your mom last night and she sounded good, but that she misses you although she's mentioned to me before that youre her world traveler. (I am my mom's world traveler!) I'm still praying for wonderful days for you. Enjoy your day while I enjoy some sleep!

    ReplyDelete