Friday, January 7, 2011

Good days.

The past couple days have been marvelous. Lots of tea, lots of water, a cousin's Star Wars birthday party, and days filled with children. Reagan & I got to spend some time skype-ing, and all the fun stuff that comes with that. :) Here are some photos from the past couple days.

skype is a wonderful thing 

sunset from the patio looking down the hill 

sunset from patio looking up the hill

sunset from the top of the hill - a block from the house; 
this overlooks the city & you can see the skytower 

sunset with lighting help from a passing policecar

In the next couple hours, I am leaving for my first little trip around New Zealand to see a friend I met on my Peter Pan trip across the States. Next stop, Rotorua! As with all of NZ, I am quite sure it will be lovely. 

Thanks once again for all your encouragement and prayers. Without you and your love and intercession, I would be nowhere. Ta (thank you) for helping me climb hills. 

2 comments:

  1. Wooo Hooo (This means Hello in Angela (: )
    It is great to be able to catch up with you on your blog. I'm sorry I've been out of touch for a few days. I'm positive you missed my comments ;). School definitely takes up my free time. This week was hard getting back into the swing of things, but it is great to see all my students and co-workers again. Your mom has been wearing some new (I think) clothes this week. :) I hope you have a wonderful adventure and you take millions of pictures while around New Zealand. So do you work just 9 - 5 every day or do you have weekends off? Chat soon!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU for posting a nice picture of me from Skype! Haha! Truely was the highlight of my night! :o)

    ReplyDelete